DarkBot – UNIX
Changes: Darkbot 8rc1: Mar 04, 2005
- Removed an unneeded line in main.c, that was used to "hide" warnings on WIN32, which is a very bad idea.
- Changed check_dbtimers() so it ignores the CVS directory,
which contains information for the CVS server.This
fixes a situation that seems to have only presented
itself in FreeBSD, where it thinks the CVS directory is
a timer, and sends out random garble every few seconds.
- configure.ac and source/Makefile.am; very minor updates.
- Fixed randq, which I accidentally broke when adding the
-I switch. This also fixes some problems that turned up on FreeBSD.
- Fixed a warning that came up in permbans.c about mixing types
when compiling on OS X. I changed %d on line 198
- configure now checks for clock_t.
- configure now automatically checks for snprintf, and uses
a replacement if it's not found. - docs/INSTALL.txt
is now INSTALL in the toplevel dir. Another thing for
automake to stop complaining about.
- The original configure script is now located in the scripts directory, and is called "Setup".
- docs/contributors.txt is now called AUTHORS in the top level
of the distribution. Another thing automake complains
about. I also worked on the appearance of this file, hopefully
it looks a little better now.
- README.txt in the toplevel is now called "README". Automake
complains about this file also, if it's not found.
- This file is now called ChangeLog, and has been moved to the
toplevel distribution dir. The reason for this is that automake
complains, if it can't find this file.
- configure now checks for the presence of windows.h, and defines
WIN32, if it's found. This removes the need to do "make win".
Until I add the noconsole option again, you can run darkbot
with no console by doing "./darkbot &" in your cygwin shell.
- The configure.ac file is not yet complete, and most of the definitions
listed in config.h are not completely implemented into the
code yet. If you have problems, please let me know, and these
files will become completely implemented as demand is met.
- Included premade Makefiles and configure script.
- Added "make convertdb", which will compile the database conversion
utility, which encrypts the passwords in your userlist.db file.
- I added a Makefile.am in the toplevel, and in the source directory. These files are used in conjunction with GNU Automake to produce a Makefile.